Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Bet she has plenty of birthdays, there's only ever going to be one first CL quarter final, give her a fiver and tell her to buy something nice for herself
You'd think with all the birthdays she does have he'd know when the next ones due!
That weed he smokes must be some good shit. Haha!

Was my wife's birthday the day of the away match last week. We went out the following night. She wasn't too happy but shit happens.
It was my pre wedding meal with the in laws which I ditched half way through to find a bar showing it. My Mrs was very understanding strangely.

Was my wife's birthday the day of the away match last week. We went out the following night. She wasn't too happy but shit happens.

It was my pre wedding meal with the in laws which I ditched half way through to find a bar showing it. My Mrs was very understanding strangely.

It was my son's birthday on the day of the away leg. I did what any responsible parent would in the circumstances, and attempted to bribe him to move his birthday back a day so that I could go to Paris. He declined. Luckily I'm not at all resentful about it. Honest.

Exactly mate, I join the cup schemes to save me the trouble of having to order my tickets, I hear some say I'll wait to see who we play first, City are playing that's all I need to know. C'mon City !

It's the same with us.

We are in all three cup schemes.

From MUEN------------

Manchester City have sold 51,450 tickets for their Champions League quarter-final with PSG – a new club-record for the competition.

Their previous high saw them sell 50,363 for the game with Juventus earlier this season.

There are now just a handful of seats left, with City's capacity for Champions League games capped at 53,000.

It was my son's birthday on the day of the away leg. I did what any responsible parent would in the circumstances, and attempted to bribe him to move his birthday back a day so that I could go to Paris. He declined. Luckily I'm not at all resentful about it. Honest.
Haha. Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.