Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Less than 500 left at a guess. Looks like we have a sell out and that's great as far as I'm concerned. Gets tedious the constant sniping from other quarters. On that matter, what was with the swathes of empty seats on Saturday, seats that were supposedly sold out? Baffles me.

When it's battering down with rain a lot on the first few rows go stand at the back. Looking forward to this one lets get an atmosphere going to get the boys up for it.

Less than 500 left at a guess. Looks like we have a sell out and that's great as far as I'm concerned. Gets tedious the constant sniping from other quarters. On that matter, what was with the swathes of empty seats on Saturday, seats that were supposedly sold out? Baffles me.

So many watched from the concourse on level one due to the roof not covering a lot of seats. I also reckon a lot didn't bother once the rain turned biblical, with it being on tele.

Not great to see the empties but I left the house early when it was sunnyish and only had a t-shirt and a thin jacket on. By the time I got to the ground I looked and felt like I'd just jumped in a canal, so I don't blame those that didn't get to their seats.

I was absolutely soaked through on Saturday, but it was my choice to sit on the front row!! The club sent someone along to brush the puddles out of our row as we were sitting with our feet in water almost coming over our shoes!! I wouldn't change a thing though because I enjoyed the football. However I do wish that they would extend the roof a little bit so that we don't get those horrible 'blobs' of water coming down!!! Not the rain but the 'blobs' that come off the roof as it gathers at the edge. Or the other option, glasses with 'windscreen' wipers!! :-)

BBC trying to make an issue over it not selling out (yet)

It was actually the boss man who said "Fans don't feel 100% for Champions League" although that is not a direct quote as he said more as well something along the lines of not yet if I remember correctly.

Bollox, the wife's just told me it's her birthday tomorrow so change of plan for me. I did offer to take her in a fancy box but i can't even spell her reply..
Bet she has plenty of birthdays, there's only ever going to be one first CL quarter final, give her a fiver and tell her to buy something nice for herself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.