Getting a beer...

Just piss poor staff. Absolutely piss poor.

Most of them appear to be students who will be on the minimum wage on a temporary contract. Not surprising that they don't give a fuck

I just try and avoid buying any food or drink in the ground as it winds me right up

I'm in 93:20,got a beer no problem and my lad asked for a pie.
I was told "you have to buy pie and chips,you can't just have a pie".
Argued for ages and ended up with a load of chips niether of us wanted......fuckin joke.

Went for a coffee in EL3 at 4:30, and there was a queue! The lad serving (I assume he was new) not only had to ask his colleague how to do it, but didn't know where the milk was.
Before me, the same lad cocked up an order for 2 burgers 5 times, and had to get the supervisor in to sort it out.

I know they are paid the minimum wage, but if they are students, as some suggest, it doesn't bode well for the country's future if this is the cream of the crop.

Ss1. Left at 41mins to get pint.
Queue next to me right moving twice as quick. Realised that my queue was being served by one lad, but he was also serving the queue to the left side of me too ffs.
Asked for bottle of carling, sold out.
Desperado or bummers, both little bottles 4quid each - no thanks.
Got a bottle of coke for 3 quid. Then asked for the double decker pizza and chips 5.50, sold out. So ended up with chips instead which was 3quid. Shite!
And my lads bag he got with his season card broke. But we got 3 points....

The Club need to take this up the catering/kiosk franchise (3 F's?) Customer SERVICE is, well lets say very poor. I spent 30 minutes before KO in a queue lvl behind 101 wanting a Black coffee and chips; we don't do black coffee and we have run out of chips! WTF is going on?

This is why I dont do any of the surveys. They don't listen. Have given up trying to get a drink.
The system and staff are useless. My philosophy is get me to the ground then get me home as soon as possible!

The staff at every kiosk I've been to are fucking useless,and I mean useless,it is like they have never seen another person in their life before,never mind served them.

There was a guy with his lad (might post on here),who got 2 pies yesterday,but they couldn't get the till to work or somert,so they said for him to go to another kiosk !!! The pies were on our side of the counter ffs !! I'd have took a bite myself,luckily I was just buying a bottle of coke,which I had the right money,so i said here there is 3 quid !! and walked off,useless

This whole thread is not only a comment on what seems to be going on at the ground, but bars in general. I've done my fair share of bar work, in various positions. What used to be considered a quiet bar, easily dealt with by one person (knowing the prices; cash only; being able to work out the change; being able to serve more than one person at a time, etc, etc) now has you stood at the bar for what seems like an eternity. Customers themselves often don't help. Figure out what you want before you try to get served. Use cash (it is still legal!). I've lost count of the amount of times I see a bunch of blokes walk up to a busy bar, do their best to get served out of turn and, having managed to do that, spend 5 minutes saying "right, who's having what?" When I was doing bar work, my immediate retort would be, "tell you what lads, when you've figured it out, I'll get back to you. Who's next?"
It's a joke these days. I got out of it years ago. Stupid itemised tills, bloody coffee, and everyone wanting to pay by card. You don't need bar staff any more, just drones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.