Getting a beer...

I'm pretty sure that it's been established that the club browse this forum. That being the case, it's a mystery why the service is so poor given the regular threads on this subject. Is it that they don't really care about the service provided to the fans?

I'm pretty sure that it's been established that the club browse this forum. That being the case, it's a mystery why the service is so poor given the regular threads on this subject. Is it that they don't really care about the service provided to the fans?

They listened,by changing the menus,for a better selection,(allegedly),but still have the useless cunts serving it am afraid

Anyone use the new Pop Up bar over at the Academy Stadium before the game. What was it like and how did the token scheme work?

Employing well trained (and better paid) staff, and changing the way they serve beer, would reap huge benefits in takings. It's insane that no-one has taken a grip of this.

Absolutely this. The club allow so much income to slip through the net by making it so frustrating to purchase anything inside the ground. The poor girl on SS3 looked blank when I gave her a tenner for a pint and just stared into the till, I eventually had to tell her it was one of those blue notes and a little gold coloured coin she wanted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.