Getting a beer...

how much is a pint this season ? Lager in my case.
we got in late and the queue at half time in 318 was ridiculous so I didn't get to see how much they're charging us this year

I don't buy a pint at half time anymore. I just cant bear it! Everytime, I feel as if I want to rip someone's head off, or just start sobbing.

Got there earlier than I normally would on Saturday and there was no queue so thought I'd play a little game with the geniuses behind the bar
Paid by card
Asked for a receipt
Oh, the carnage :)

I ordered a hot vimto and a hot chocolate at some point last season. I had to repeat the order as the lad behind the till didn't seem to know what was going on, he gave me 2 coffees instead.

I left two minutes before half time and got served straight away in CB3, no complaints from me. I like how they've kept the Strongbow dark fruit on since the summer concerts too.

It's all too nicey nicey now. orderly queues, they think they've got all the time in the world so just amble about. Bring back the half time scrum with everyone shouting their orders out. People work a lot faster under that sort of pressure .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-pouring pints would help. It's shocking how many times you'll see huge queues and staff behind the bar stood their twiddling their thumbs wondering what to do. I said to them to pour a pint whilst they wait once and they said they aren't allowed until it's been ordered!

To be fair that was pretty good for the start of the season. They're normally far far worse than that.

Surely someone at the club realises that they Could double, treble maybe even quintuple income from food and drink if service was in anyway adequate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.