Gigs Thread

I’m missing City on Wednesday night to see Steve Mason, last time I had tickets to see him in Todmorden, I had to miss it due to COVID.

Gig has been moved from Gorilla to Canvas though at short notice, no idea why. I’ve never been to a gig there either - looks decent though - has anyone been?

Is that Steve Mason ex Beta Band or Steve Mason ex Gene? I've seen both, and both were fantastic in their own way.

I’m missing City on Wednesday night to see Steve Mason, last time I had tickets to see him in Todmorden, I had to miss it due to COVID.

Gig has been moved from Gorilla to Canvas though at short notice, no idea why. I’ve never been to a gig there either - looks decent though - has anyone been?

Enjoy. He's the dogs

I’m missing the Madrid away game to see James at the Apollo next week. Was tempted to sell the tickets but went to see them in York (James not City lol) and they were amazing so I’m going. Might try to avoid the score and watch when I get home but the United fan with us will definitely spoil that for me even though I bought his tickets!!

I’m missing the Madrid away game to see James at the Apollo next week. Was tempted to sell the tickets but went to see them in York (James not City lol) and they were amazing so I’m going. Might try to avoid the score and watch when I get home but the United fan with us will definitely spoil that for me even though I bought his tickets!!
James not City hahaha

Going to see Kurt Vile next month with some massive bellend i know on here. Favourite artist, can't wait. His tunes live are on a different level to the records, loads more rhythm and you realise what an incredible guitarist he is.

Rag! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.