Gigs Thread

Going to see Kurt Vile next month with some massive bellend i know on here. Favourite artist, can't wait. His tunes live are on a different level to the records, loads more rhythm and you realise what an incredible guitarist he is.
Can we guess who the massive bellend is?

Cheers for that - not sure I've ever heard it.

Was a good listen........
I know it from the film High Fidelity where Rob tells Dick he’ll now sell five copies of The Three EPs by The Beta Band.

The book was based in London but they adapted the film to America. Would’ve loved to have seen it filmed in the UK as it’s a personal favourite.

Going to see Kurt Vile next month with some massive bellend i know on here. Favourite artist, can't wait. His tunes live are on a different level to the records, loads more rhythm and you realise what an incredible guitarist he is.
I saw him here in Toronto back in Nov.
Kicked it off with palace of o.k.v in reverse and wrapped it up with punks in the beerlight (silver jews cover) with
Excellent show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.