Gigs Thread

^^Think that might be a rip-off resale site

Looks like tickets are selling out hence the opportunism
Yeah, a mere €705. I thought it might be expensive, but not that much. I can see it’s a secondary selling site, but even so, they obviously think they’ll shift them at that price.

Got a few gigs coming up soon, James Yorkston, Waxahatchee, The Delines. Just seen that Felice Brothers are playing in October.

About £85 with all the various fees. It’s level 5 on the rear view circle about level with the end of the stage. Never been there before, but understand you get a decent view from most places.
That’s not too bad tbf.
I do like what he did about tickets, giving first crack to anyone who bought his new album via an access code/email.
Interesting to read he ain’t gonna play any Waters era Floyd though - think that’s gonna surprise a few on the night.

I’ve got James and Liam G in June at the co-op within 3 days of each other. Missus moaning about having to take our daughter to Taylor Swift in Liverpool the night before James as doesn’t want to drive somewhere she doesn’t know.

Think she was after me taking her and picking up but I’ve just said why don’t I go instead so looks like I’m going there on the Thursday too ! Paramore supporting. Quite looking forward to see what all the fuss is about!

That’s not too bad tbf.
I do like what he did about tickets, giving first crack to anyone who bought his new album via an access code/email.
Interesting to read he ain’t gonna play any Waters era Floyd though - think that’s gonna surprise a few on the night.
I bought the album but never received a code. Got in early doors after the presale. Looking forward to it no matter what he plays. I went to see Roger Waters last year and with all the various photos of Pink Floyd on the big screen not one included David.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.