Gigs Thread

What kind of music do you like?

If you don't want to be surrounded by kids, then Shiiine On at Butlins is really good for mostly 90s indie. Hardly anyone under 40, plenty of places to sit down, and you are within walking distance of your bed.

I gave up on camping years ago, but still go to festivals in Europe. You get to stay in hotels, fit in some sightseeing, and usually no rain. Warm weather good for the joints too probably ;)
I hope Shiiine is joints friendly, I'll check it out. cheers pal.

Got tickets to see Yard act in Oct at a place that holds 600 people.
It's just been moved to a place that holds 1,200 people.
Not sure I'm happy about that.

Got tickets to see Yard act in Oct at a place that holds 600 people.
It's just been moved to a place that holds 1,200 people.
Not sure I'm happy about that.
I'm not surprised at doubling the capacity of the gig.
Yard Act are huge at the moment.
Am sure you'll enjoy it though...

I'm not surprised at doubling the capacity of the gig.
Yard Act are huge at the moment.
Am sure you'll enjoy it though...
I'm sure I will mate. I'm away all summer and decided to pass up the chance to see a lot of great gigs.
I just had to see this gig. I was looking forward to the small venue though.
Last band I saw at the new venue was Echo and the Bunnymen in the 80's.

Still have my.ticket for the Apollo gig 25th Sept 89, two days after the 5-1, and with Johnny in the band too
Assuming they only did one night there, then I was at that one too, right at the front. The only gig I’ve ever been to on my own. No one else fancied it at the time, but there was no way I was gonna miss out.
Wolverhampton for me this time round. I’m honestly surprised at the size of the venues, but certainly not complaining.

Assuming they only did one night there, then I was at that one too, right at the front. The only gig I’ve ever been to on my own. No one else fancied it at the time, but there was no way I was gonna miss out.
Wolverhampton for me this time round. I’m honestly surprised at the size of the venues, but certainly not complaining.
Got tickets for Cambridge in August, last saw him at the Troxy in London few years back. I prefer the smaller venues so looking forward to it even more

On way home from Girls Aloud at the AO.
20 tracks and about 18 absolute thumpers. The Xenomania songwriting group who wrote their songs had an amazing hit rate - though the biggest reaction was for The Pointer Sisters cover.
Great production and really enjoyable show.
They mentioned Sarah Harding’s Mum was in the crowd tonight and there were plenty of poignant references to Stockport’s finest (apart from Phil obvs.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.