Gigs Thread

Went to see Manchester Orchestra a few weeks ago. Absolutely brilliant as always. Last time I saw them was in Atlanta.
One of my fave bands....we travelled to Berlin to see them on the Black Mile to the Surface tour.....absolutely mesmerizing

Have you watched this?...

And from a geeky, guitarists point of view, this is a great watch...a fantastic guitar teacher analyses their performance of The Silence

Amazing band (although most recent album isnt quite as good imo)

Just got in from seeing Peter Hook doing sound of Joy Division Orchestrated and I was impressed. Wasn't sure what to expect really as I've never seen an Orchestra before.

Including Peter Hook there was 4 vocalists, one of which was a 17 year old young woman who's voice was fantastic.

She did the vocals for She's Lost Control and that was the highlight for me.

Isolation
Decades
Shadowplay
New Dawn Fades
Ceremony
Atmosphere
Love will tear us apart

All great. Good night had.

One of my fave bands....we travelled to Berlin to see them on the Black Mile to the Surface tour.....absolutely mesmerizing

Amazing band (although most recent album isnt quite as good imo)

I thought the last album was quite good.

They recently got a couple of mentions on the album review thread (for their couple songs with Frightened Rabbit, who were the topic that week) and I have as a result gone back over their earlier stuff. Find the latest album simpler to take in myself, maybe needs more investment into the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.