Gigs Thread

Went to see Sea Fever at the Deaf Institute last night. They're a Manchester supergroup featuring Phil & Tom from New Order, the bassist from Johnny Marr's band & a member of Section 25. They sounded great & performed a brilliant set.
Support act "Flex" were very good and quite unique too. They are a DJ / drummer duo featuring 2 members of "The Whip". An electronic White Stripes, anyone?

Does anyone on here have much experience purchasing tickets through Viagogo? I bought tickets for the Bob Dylan gig next week and when they came through they are screen shots of the mobile tickets. If I was going with a mate and they sent them on to me like this I wouldn't be worried, but as I've bought them online I'm a little concerned they might not work.

It would be reassuring to hear if anyone else has bought through the site and received their tickets in a similar way.... Or if anyone knows a way to check the validity in advance? Cheers.
I would check with the venue. I went to a gig on Wed and the code would refresh every 30 secs so a screenshot or printing wouldn't work. Actually, you couldn't print them.

I would check with the venue. I went to a gig on Wed and the code would refresh every 30 secs so a screenshot or printing wouldn't work. Actually, you couldn't print them.

Thanks mate, thats a good shout. I'll give them a call to check.

Clinging on to my 60th year (I’m 60 next month) I’ve seen a few bands large and small probably too many to try and count. Went to see Tedeschi Trucks at the London Palladium last night. It was an amazing experience and up there with one of the best gigs I’ve ever been at. 12 talented musicians on stage belting out some great tunes and clearly loving the experience. Derek Trucks is a legend on the guitar and his Mrs ain’t bad either. Wish I was going to their final night of three tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.