Gigs Thread

I thought the last album was quite good.

They recently got a couple of mentions on the album review thread (for their couple songs with Frightened Rabbit, who were the topic that week) and I have as a result gone back over their earlier stuff. Find the latest album simpler to take in myself, maybe needs more investment into the rest.
Listen to Simple Math, Cope and then Black Mile to the Surface,…3 fab albums…

Does anyone on here have much experience purchasing tickets through Viagogo? I bought tickets for the Bob Dylan gig next week and when they came through they are screen shots of the mobile tickets. If I was going with a mate and they sent them on to me like this I wouldn't be worried, but as I've bought them online I'm a little concerned they might not work.

It would be reassuring to hear if anyone else has bought through the site and received their tickets in a similar way.... Or if anyone knows a way to check the validity in advance? Cheers.

Maybe one for the F.O.C.brigade, but off to see James Taylor,(for the 17th.time) at the Apollo in October.
Don't laugh at me.
Update.
Superb evening out,great band,including the wonderful Steve Gadd on drums,Jimmy Johnson on bass and Arnold McCuller on vocals.
Atmosphere was luverly,really wide age-range in the audience and all up on their feet for the last twenty minutes.

On to Dylan next Wednesday and needless to say,prepared for anything!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.