Gigs Thread

Going to see Liam Gallagher tomorrow night in Belfast and had wee emotional moment as just realised the first time I saw Oasis was the infamous Dublin show in 96, followed by Maine Road…and I had only been going out with the Mrs a few months.

It’s now 28 years later and I’m going to the gig with the Mrs and our 20yo son….his first time seeing LG..,and his mates are actually 3rd on the bill!!

Wow, life comes at ya…so much has happened, where does it all go!!!!

Who’s going to Johnny Marr and New Order after the match today then? Must be a fair few I’d bet.

The tram will be mental, trying to figure out the least pain in the arse way of getting from the Etihad to wythenshawe after the game.

Who’s going to Johnny Marr and New Order after the match today then? Must be a fair few I’d bet.

The tram will be mental, trying to figure out the least pain in the arse way of getting from the Etihad to wythenshawe after the game.

I love both Johnny Marr and New Order but gave this one a swerve. Too much hassle doing the match and the gig, and correctly guessed that NO would play a very similar set to when I saw them in Leeds last autumn.
More looking forward to seeing "The Other Other Two" also known as Sea Fever play at Gorilla in a few weeks.

I love both Johnny Marr and New Order but gave this one a swerve. Too much hassle doing the match and the gig, and correctly guessed that NO would play a very similar set to when I saw them in Leeds last autumn.
More looking forward to seeing "The Other Other Two" also known as Sea Fever play at Gorilla in a few weeks.

Sea Fever are really good. Saw them in Stockport a few months ago.

Great gig last night I thought. Johnny was in good form and New Order were superb. Bernard focused and passionate, which isn't always the case. Subculture/Bizarre Love Triangle/Vanishing Point back to back is one of the best sections of live music I've heard for a while

Great gig last night I thought. Johnny was in good form and New Order were superb. Bernard focused and passionate, which isn't always the case. Subculture/Bizarre Love Triangle/Vanishing Point back to back is one of the best sections of live music I've heard for a while
Bernard seemed as aloof as usual. I've seen New Order several times and it is funny how the only person who looks like they actually enjoy being there is Stephen Morris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.