Gigs Thread

Went to see Ride at the Limelight in Belfast on Monday night...i think maybe 4th or 5th time.

A friend spoke to Andy Bell beforehand and asked if he was playing the Oasis shows and he replied to say he would...if he is asked. Take from that what you will!
Off to see Ride at New Century Hall on Friday, great live, they have made some great music since they reformed.

Bdrmm playing at Yes next Saturday, seems a short notice announcement. They were great last time I saw them but I’ll miss out this time as I’m obliged to attend the sister-in - law’s wedding in Portmeirion, also missing the Arsenal match.

I wouldn’t mind but it’s her third wedding although it does promise to be her best one yet. For her that is, I’m not too excited about the pomp

Bdrmm playing at Yes next Saturday, seems a short notice announcement. They were great last time I saw them but I’ll miss out this time as I’m obliged to attend the sister-in - law’s wedding in Portmeirion, also missing the Arsenal match.

I wouldn’t mind but it’s her third wedding although it does promise to be her best one yet. For her that is, I’m not too excited about the pomp
Bdrmm are a fine band. I'd throw a sicky and do both. You don't want to be a Prisoner here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.