Gigs Thread

Kiether Sutherland in November. Limp Bizkit cancelled. Still gutted :-(

Don’t think there’s a gigs thread on here already, so what gigs are you getting tickets for or have you just seen?

I picked up a ticket at the last minute for The National at Mayfield Depot last night on Twitter. They were outstanding as usual.

I was there last night. Don’t think I’ve ever heard so much audience participation at a gig before

While still gutted that Cheap Trick cancelled their (twice postponed) gigs ...had tix for Manchester, Wolverhampton and Newcastle) we still have a good few to look forward to.

First is my thirtyeleventh (at least) time seeing Ian McNabb at Sale next month.
Then The Lemonheads at The Ritz.
Also Richard Marx at the Bridgewater (ok more for the missus that one, lol)
Uriah Heep at Bridgewater too ... haven't seen them since Firefly Tour in 1977, so will be interesting.
John Otway solo gig at Rose & Monkey pub on Swan St.
Enuff Z'nuff .... won't be the same without Donnie Vie though.
Ryan Hamilton and Warner E. Hodges (from Jason & The Scorchers) at Waterloo Bar in Blackpool (heard lots of great things about the venue)
Cats In Space at Bury Met.
Ian McNabb again, this time with Icicle Works at Holmfirth Picturedome.
And last but not least for the year, is Andy Scott's current version of Sweet also in Holmfirth ... yes, onlyScott from the originals, but always a great night of nostalgia and fun.

Went up to Settle on Wednesday to see The Twang at the Victoria Hall.

Great little venue, it’s the oldest music hall still operating. Only about 150 people in attendance, I love small venues like this.

Also saw San Pedro Collective in Hyde a few weeks back at the old post office building.

From Hyde to Settle, chalk and cheese!

While still gutted that Cheap Trick cancelled their (twice postponed) gigs ...had tix for Manchester, Wolverhampton and Newcastle) we still have a good few to look forward to.

First is my thirtyeleventh (at least) time seeing Ian McNabb at Sale next month.
Then The Lemonheads at The Ritz.
Also Richard Marx at the Bridgewater (ok more for the missus that one, lol)
Uriah Heep at Bridgewater too ... haven't seen them since Firefly Tour in 1977, so will be interesting.
John Otway solo gig at Rose & Monkey pub on Swan St.
Enuff Z'nuff .... won't be the same without Donnie Vie though.
Ryan Hamilton and Warner E. Hodges (from Jason & The Scorchers) at Waterloo Bar in Blackpool (heard lots of great things about the venue)
Cats In Space at Bury Met.
Ian McNabb again, this time with Icicle Works at Holmfirth Picturedome.
And last but not least for the year, is Andy Scott's current version of Sweet also in Holmfirth ... yes, onlyScott from the originals, but always a great night of nostalgia and fun.
Waterloo is a great venue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.