Gio Kinkladze Documentary

Most overrated player in city history. The fact that some of you think he could play in the modern city team is laughable. He ended his relevant professional career in the championship with Derby at the age of 30 and couldnt get in the Ajax team after leaving us.

We got relegated twice with him in the team ffs.

He wouldnt get anywhere near the premier league these days at the level it is now at and you’re all blinded by nostalgia and match of the day highlights.

A 90s Lee Trundle.

Yawn

I'd get goosebumps if anyone today dribbled past players like he did. Bernie does it a bit, sometimes Jack, but Kinky was a master at it!

remember when Shaqiri would pop up with the odd amazing goal on match of the day? but then youd watch a full game and realise he was a chubby usueless **** 95% of the time?

see also Ryan Fraser

Will never forget his goal against Southampton.....the last time I had a fight....the local shithouse punched me in the side of the head and the red mist came down and I batterd him...as someone who doesn't get into much bother my mates still talk about it to this day lol

I bought one of those huge posters of him from a guy selling them after the game, got home and ran upstairs to put it on the wall next to my bed. My wasn't happy and made me put it in my son's room.

Right place, wrong time.
Would have love to see him under the likes of Pep to see how he could have been nurtured and improved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.