Gio....

Kinky by name said:
squirtyflower said:
fair enough, some of the early posts i read were from blues saying they had started going to maine road when kinky started playing

personally i'd have bell over any of them

can't argue with the last bit
bellers would be the new summerbee with tevez as lee, but we are missing a bell and a doyle
barry as the new oakes

Kinky by name said:
MCC said:
Ali B was sensational. He was 33 when we signed him and was instrumental in getting us promoted. I would have loved him to have come to city when he 26.

can't argue with that and thanks for endorsing my point

You agree that he was a top star for city and then go on to say can`t argue with that. He was class WHEN he played for city.

MCC said:
Kinky by name said:
can't argue with that and thanks for endorsing my point

You agree that he was a top star for city and then go on to say can`t argue with that. He was class WHEN he played for city.
Nothing contradictory in what I said at all. Ali B was a top star for City but as you were at pains to point out it would have been nice to have him seven years prior to that, in his prime, then perhaps he could have kept up with Kinkladze in every way. As it turned out, was just a little too late and we didn't have his fittest years.

Kinky by name said:
MCC said:
Nothing contradictory in what I said at all. Ali B was a top star for City but as you were at pains to point out it would have been nice to have him seven years prior to that, in his prime, then perhaps he could have kept up with Kinkladze in every way. As it turned out, was just a little too late and we didn't have his fittest years.

"before he played for City"

"Ali B was a top star for City"

No nothing contradictory in that at all.

MCC said:
Kinky by name said:

Are you being deliberately twattish or are you just thick? Re-read the posts mate and you'll see that you said "Ali B was better than Kinkladze"... to which I responded; "before he played for City." Okay? With me so far? You then said "Ali B was a top star for City." I agreed. That exchange isn't contradictory in any way whatsoever and doesn't mean or indicate in any way that I thought Ali B was better than Kinky while at City. When you have accepted this we can then go on to debate your opinion.

Kinky by name said:
MCC said:

Are you being deliberately twattish or are you just thick? Re-read the posts mate and you'll see that you said "Ali B was better than Kinkladze"... to which I responded; "before he played for City." Okay? With me so far? You then said "Ali B was a top star for City." I agreed. That exchange isn't contradictory in any way whatsoever and doesn't mean or indicate in any way that I thought Ali B was better than Kinky while at City. When you have accepted this we can then go on to debate your opinion.

you'll see that you said "Ali B was better than Kinkladze"... to which I responded; "before he played for City." Okay? With me so far? Yes absolutely. Keep digging.

Fucking hells bells Kinky! And I might be twattish at times but i am not thick.

I think we would all have loved to have seen kinky and ali b in the same side.

MCC said:
Kinky by name said:

you'll see that you said "Ali B was better than Kinkladze"... to which I responded; "before he played for City." Okay? With me so far? Yes absolutely. Keep digging.

Fucking hells bells Kinky! And I might be twattish at times but i am not thick.

I think we would all have loved to have seen kinky and ali b in the same side.

Ali B may well have been more skilful than Kinky but he wasn't while he was at City.... you've lost me with the rest of it as you seem to be arguing my point. However, I'm bored with it all now. And as a general point, to all the non-believers find me another compilation of any City player that is as thrilling in pure football terms.

By the way MCC, I agree with your last point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.