Gio....

Forget goals and all that shit

The man was a terrace hero

Always will be - If you cant see why he is then its a lost cause

Best player I have ever seen in a City shirt and the best dribbler of a football I have ever seen in any shirt! Unfortunately for him and us he was at the club when we were truly awful, if we had him now I think he would be rated by many as one of the greatest players to have ever graced the Premier League.

Genius!

OrigamiNinja said:
Best player I have ever seen in a City shirt and the best dribbler of a football I have ever seen in any shirt! Unfortunately for him and us he was at the club when we were truly awful, if we had him now I think he would be rated by many as one of the greatest players to have ever graced the Premier League.

Genius!

seconded

Memories such as the Southampton goal, the way he escaped those four defenders against Newcastle. The feint to shoot against Oxford, two defenders flying to block the shot and Kinkladze calmly picking the bottom corner. Surely for amazing moments like that, take supporting City aside, this is surely the reasons why we watch football.

Love the bones of him, and tbh he should have fukd off when the Dippers were sniffing around him in order to further his career, he could have been anything he wanted to and the Dippers would have benefitted massively from him(although it would have killed me if he had joined that shite), but he never, he stayed and this is why he will be GOD in my eyes(as well as his breathtaking skill). He loved us(the fans/club) and we shouild have the like of him/Uwe at the club in some sort of capacity and not just a picture on a wall or a memory. Gio, you fukin rule my son.

OrigamiNinja said:

Genius!

Bollocks

OrigamiNinja said:

Genius!

seconded.

mcfc1996 said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Genius!

Bollocks

Are all the other 628 of your posts so well thought out and as informative? If so I cant wait for your next contribution to the forum!

franksinatra said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Genius!

seconded.
could not agree more pure class

mcfc1996 said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Genius!

Bollocks

must be an age thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.