Gio....

OrigamiNinja said:
mcfc1996 said:

Are all the other 628 of your posts so well thought out and as informative? If so I cant wait for your next contribution to the forum!

For you, my friend, I will expand. He isn't in the best 5 players I've seen at City and would struggle to make my top 10.

mcfc1996 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Are all the other 628 of your posts so well thought out and as informative? If so I cant wait for your next contribution to the forum!

For you, my friend, I will expand. He isn't in the best 5 players I've seen at City and would struggle to make my top 10.

Pro-posters are primarily talking about his skill and ability to thrill; I cannot think of five better and I've been watching them since the sixties.

mcfc1996 said:
OrigamiNinja said:

cant under stand how he would not be in your top 10,but everybody does not see the same in each player.

mcfc1996 said:
OrigamiNinja said:

This is your opinion and that is fair enough! I am unsure which players you have seen and how you rate players is entirely up to you. You will note from my post I said he was the best player I (thats me, not you or anyone else) had ever seen in a City shirt. Now I will expand for you my friend, I am 30 years old, I was not alive to see the likes of Bell, Lee or Summerbee. I am more used to the likes of Brannan, Horlock and Creaney! Kinkladze was the only reason to turn up and watch us through that dire period, he made it worthwhile handing over money for a ticket! Now put him in our current team with the likes of Tevez and Adebayor playing in front of him and the likes of De Jong behind him offering protection and I think you have a real player on your hands!

Kinky by name said:
mcfc1996 said:

Pro-posters are primarily talking about his skill and ability to thrill; I cannot think of five better and I've been watching them since the sixties.

So yo think he is so good because of what he could do as opposed to what he did do?

OrigamiNinja said:
mcfc1996 said:

This is your opinion and that is fair enough! I am unsure which players you have seen and how you rate players is entirely up to you. You will note from my post I said he was the best player I (thats me, not you or anyone else) had ever seen in a City shirt. Now I will expand for you my friend, I am 30 years old, I was not alive to see the likes of Bell, Lee or Summerbee. I am more used to the likes of Brannan, Horlock and Creaney! Kinkladze was the only reason to turn up and watch us through that dire period, he made it worthwhile handing over money for a ticket! Now put him in our current team with the likes of Tevez and Adebayor playing in front of him and the likes of De Jong behind him offering protection and I think you have a real player on your hands!

Now my friend I respect your opinion and in a team with those jokers he would look good. But he failed to deliver many more times than he scored goals like the one against Southampton. There have been a number of players with significantly less ability than Gio and have done much in many more games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.