Giovanni Reyna

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
I'd take the lot - Bellingham and Sancho too. The former is made to replace Fern. The latter did no real harm to us and took the hard route through a foreign league which will have been extremely good for his development as a person. At that stage I'd lose Raheem to Real or whoever and find another exotically talented winger/attacker.

All of them, in my view, are absolutely made for this new stage of our project.

If we were previously linked for Sancho, we certainly dodged a bullet there

This is the original article of Giovanni Reyna telling his story about his brother Jack and cheering City on that day talking about the 93:20 moment plus other stuff, I've read it when it came out so no need for me to re read it but just watch out for onion vapour though hear there's been a fair bit of it going around.

Well worth a read he seems a top lad and down to earth I'm not surprised with their dad Claudio model pro he always impressed me was his effort and all round ability back then, it was just a big shame that he was extremely injury prone for us.

He needs to stay fit for a prolonged period of time at Dortmund first, he needs to get his career on track.

Then in a couple years I'd say we go for him (maybe 2-3), he's a City fan, immensely talented, definitely the type of player we should go for, but he needs to stay fit.

Haaland calls him the American Dream.

I wouldn’t be against having him at City. Needs to shake his injury problems though His dad was hampered with such problems as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.