Girlfriend wants a Tattoo

rdz82 said:
Mikem93 said:
Why not just get it removed ?

You end up with a scar don't you? I'd rather cover it up. The funny thing is, it was only supposed to be a 5yr temporary tattoo and 12 years later I've still got the chinese symbol for 'gold' on my shoulder!

Dont think so mate, not having a tattoo myself (yet) I'm not 100% sure but my boss just got hers removed and it looks fine, I've got a mate with a load of tattoos but he's had girls names in love harts and then had them coloured in, doesn't look the best but didn't stop him from doing it again lmao

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Garden Of Edin said:
Why am I mad?

My wife has 3 small tattoo's on various parts of her body as she said its her body and there not in your face and i dont love her any less because of it! not like some who have them on there arms and look like builders lol

I have three, two of which are on my forearms and I look nothing like a builder.
I actually take offence I have been likened to an overweight skinhead ;)

flipmode said:
My wife has 3 small tattoo's on various parts of her body as she said its her body and there not in your face and i dont love her any less because of it! not like some who have them on there arms and look like builders lol

I have three, two of which are on my forearms and I look nothing like a builder.
I actually take offence I have been likened to an overweight skinhead ;)

lol you live to close to disagree :)

Barcon said:
Most guys that call girls sluts are fags, especially ones that think tattoos are irrelevant, ugly and embarrassing. P.S, they're usually dumb as a fucking stump and can't spell.

100% agree

Garden Of Edin said:
Why am I mad?

Surely that depends on where my face is. :)

Garden Of Edin said:
Markt85 said:
jesus. is a girl allowed a tattoo at 16 ?

dont want to sound harsh, but most young girls with tattoo's are usually sluts

wait to your clubbing when you dont have dance around with panda pops and you'll soon realise my freind

let her be. she isnt the one

I doubt it.

She hasn't even asked for permission.

She's not a slut at all, never ever cheated on me. 23 months together now. I'm her first boyfriend, and her first for everything... I do think it looks slutty though.

It's not a tramp stamp, it's on her side, near her ribs.
It's a swallow and looks quite nice, as a drawing!

I don't know, I feel like her dad.

Swallow? Markt85 was right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.