Giro D'Italia 2018

Froome wins and now holds all 3 grand tour titles.

In typical Italian fashion the roads were shocking in Rome and the competitors insisted the stage was neutralised so only the sprinters will compete at the end.

Its always struck me how on other tours they go around in front of the race resurfacing roads in the run up and you clearly see billiard table like surfaces yet Italy just kind of doesn't give one and they race on whatever. Yesterday they were going up what looked like dirt tracks on the side of the mountains and I think it was last year one rider hit a bollard in the street which had no warnings about it presence.

How do they get away with it?
.I know

Just wait for the Tour Of Britain in September. I know loads of the top names won't be in it but those that ride it will need to be on mountain bikes to handle all the bloody pot holes in this country,

Chris-Froome-was-chased-by-two-people-dressed-as-surgeons-carrying-an-inhaler-965119.jpg

Haha sums up what i feel about Froome any other rider wouldnt be there racing this tour. Should be serving a ban now being honest anyone else would be doing the ban right now but as it is Team Sky and Froome they are getting away with this. I think with Froome and Sky there the new Lance it will all come out sooner rather than later.

Chris-Froome-was-chased-by-two-people-dressed-as-surgeons-carrying-an-inhaler-965119.jpg

Haha sums up what i feel about Froome any other rider wouldnt be there racing this tour. Should be serving a ban now being honest anyone else would be doing the ban right now but as it is Team Sky and Froome they are getting away with this. I think with Froome and Sky there the new Lance it will all come out sooner rather than later.
Sportsmans bet. Fiver says that other than an erroneous Salbutamol finding-once- theres nowt else on the lad.

Not that I'm a massive fan of Froome by the way. But what a rider.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.