Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tought I read something like City ain`t allowed to make like a "Manchester City B" in like the higher division, like they do in Spain. For example clubs with promising academies such as Real Madrid and Barcelona have real madrid catilla and Barcelona B in the second division in Spain.
You thought you heard that ? Right OK.

How old are you 5 ?

well maybe it will be a "year at Breda, then a year at Girona" kind of deal. Maybe a Manu Garcia or Angelino could have a go at Girona next year. I think Diaz and Foden should stay here, exceptional talents should be given time off the bench.
NAC are on verge of relegation, they're not part of CFG, just another 'partner' like Celtic. Hardly a long-term solution.
Agree on Foden and Diaz.
Wonder if CFG's plans to buy another club in Belgium have anything to do with youth development.

How old are you 5 ?
lol :)

How old are you 5 ?
NAC are on verge of relegation, they're not part of CFG, just another 'partner' like Celtic. Hardly a long-term solution.
Agree on Foden and Diaz.
Wonder if CFG's plans to buy another club in Belgium have anything to do with youth development.

lol :)

How old are you 5 ?

Naaaah you moron. You think a 5 year old would write on a blue moon forum? I`m practising for my written exam, and tought it would be a good way to expand my vocalubary by expressing my opinion. Nothing more.....

Naaaah you moron. You think a 5 year old would write on a blue moon forum? I`m practising for my written exam, and tought it would be a good way to expand my vocalubary by expressing my opinion. Nothing more.....

I'm the moron ? OK fair enough, but anyone who knows anything about english football, doesn't say....
Tought I read something like City ain`t allowed to make like a "Manchester City B" in like the higher division, like they do in Spain. For example clubs with promising academies such as Real Madrid and Barcelona have real madrid catilla and Barcelona B in the second division in Spain.

.....you would only need to have a look at the top 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 divisions in the english pyramid to know its "not like they do in spain" (or pretty much anywhere else in europe), so your comment is just idiotic.

Oh by the way its "thought" not "tought".

A lot of talk about Girona being a strong team for certain loans. It's true. But a guy like Gunn would probably be starter. Girona is not a dump for loans, but as a poor team, it has weakness, that can be corrected with a loan (like the keeper, for example).

Last edited:
I'm the moron ? OK fair enough, but anyone who knows anything about english football, doesn't say....

.....you would only need to have a look at the top 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 divisions in the english pyramid to know its "not like they do in spain" (or pretty much anywhere else in europe), so your comment is just idiotic.

Oh by the way its "thought" not "tought".

You think Diaz could do a job for you ?

Diaz is a winger? Or a 10? Girona have very good midfielders, specially defensive ones. Aleix García is struggling to get game time. In general Girona plays in a 5-3-2 with the fullbacks playing very offensively, doing the job of wingers. That means Girona does not have wingers. It does play however, with a mobile striker in portu, together with a target man. Portu is a good player, it has 8 goals in 21 matches this season (plus 3 assists), so it won't be easy.

A lot of talk about Girona being a strong team for certain loans. It's true. But a guy like Gunn would probably be starter. Girona is not a dump for loans, but as a poor team, it has weakness, that can be corrected with a loan (like the keeper, for example).
Gunn would be awesome for you guys but I expect,one way or another,he may well be playing in the Prem next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.