Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domenec Torrent "Dome" has been a coach for years on other teams. This Friday he was on a radio in Catalonia and said he did not rule out training a team.

Domenec Torrent "Dome" has been a coach for years on other teams. This Friday he was on a radio in Catalonia and said he did not rule out training a team.
...and he has managed Girona in 05/06, prior to joining Pep's staff. Was quite successfull, winning promotion to the Segunda division.

Last edited:
...and he has managed Girona in 05/06, prior to joining Pep's staff. Was quite successfull, winning promotion to the Segunda division.
He was also born in Girona and he has just been given a prize.
For me it would be great news that Dome was the coach of Girona and Arteta officially became the second of Pep. In addition, it would be better for City assignments.

Sounds pretty decent. Even so, I hope he knows and likes a defence of three plus two full backs doing the wing back job. If he does not, we have a problem.

Seems Machin has officially left for Sevilla.

Kinda strange as I thought he would be interested in the CFG model and had a decent relationship with Pep.

hopefully we can get someone installed who will actually pick our loanees as a priority.
Anyone 'picking loanees as a priority' would immediately lose the dressing room. They have to fight their way into the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.