Giudetti

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
blutomato42 said:
sergiokun said:
He needs to go out on loan to a team in the league

The thing is if you loan him out to say Swansea, he's not at such a good club as he was last season. And we can't loan him to a top team here for obvious reasons. So where's he gonna go? Sunderland? Admittedly it worked for Welbeck, but they'ye different players. I'd loan him to say Valencia or Athletico Madrid in Spain, or Lazio or Napoli or Roma in Italy. Can't loan him to Germany cos he'll end up like Džeko.

I'd rather keep him and play him anyway. He's says he wants to leave permanently if he isn't given a chance this season. When does his contract end?

Perhaps it will make him a better player if we send him to Spain or Italy, he will developer better technically there any way and I think if we sen't him to Germany he would end up as a pure 9 where as if he went to Spain or Italy he could develop into a 9 and half and be more involved in build up play, although I think Dzeko is n't really a pure 9 anyway as he is capable of providing intelligent assists and works hard in buid up play. The problem is though which club to loan him to Valencia and Atletico already have big stikers who will we difficult to displace, I would go with Udinese If they win their play off they will have champions league football and they have finished 4th and 3rd in the last 2 seasons, they have Di Natale but other wise their forward line is pretty poor and although they may be looking develop their own players I think they will take him on loan if it gives them a good chance of higher league finish, CL and more cash.

We can say what we like about where we want him to go, but the fact of the matter is its Mancini's choice and you never know he might want to keep him here

Doubt this means anything but...

ae7f2282c84011e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

LoveCity said:

Was just going to post this. Does anyone know if the first team squad generally sit together or if it's just entirely random? It certainly isn't alphabetical.

BlueBilly said:
LoveCity said:

Was just going to post this. Does anyone know if the first team squad generally sit together or if it's just entirely random? It certainly isn't alphabetical.

Or we have sold Džeko

LoveCity said:

I doubt it means he's in the squad for next season, but it will do his self-esteem no harm, keep him happy for now... maybe get him to sign a new contract!

Im using google translation from swedish football site so lots of misstakes just like my own english.
Looks like he is not ready for pre season yet, too bad. You have to understand swedish media, they dont want him to play in city becourse they believe he wont get enough playing time so thats why they want him to leave or go on loan. I guess he can run and such but his legs still dont have enough strength to play football 100%.

"Guidetti far from healthy - anxiously City refuses to negotiate with clubs
John Guidetti is far from healthy.
Therefore refuses Manchester City to negotiate with interested clubs.
- City is restless, says a source fotbollskanalen.se.

In late April went John Guidetti to an infection that caused him to hit a nerve injury. Because of the disease striker missed the European Championships, and now he is struggling to get well. But according to information to fotbollskanalen.se it is a good way to go before Guidetti is restored - now Manchester City restless and refuses to negotiate with the clubs before the striker is back.

- They are unsure whether he will pass a medical examination, says a source fotbollskanalen.se.

During the summer break, John Guidetti been training with personal trainer Nebez Kurban on Bosön. Pass must have felt well and because he hoped to train football when Manchester City's pre-season training started on Monday. However, this did not happen but instead, he biked and run water aerobics on his own because he did not have enough strength in his legs - and now the club is worried Guidettis disease.

- If we know when he's back? We have no info about Guidetti right now, said Manchester City's press officer Simon Heggie last week.

Fotbollskanalen.se experience to Manchester City does not know how long it takes before John Guidetti is healthy. It has now created a concern, partly by Guidetti himself, and partly because the City wants the striker is fully recovered before they are negotiating with clubs.

As fotbollskanalen.se previously revealed the clubs from Germany, Italy and England ready to start negotiating Guidetti. Manchester City can either be willing to write a new contract and then loan him back, or a sale. But, as long Guidetti is damaged awaits the club - despite a keen interest in the Swedish striker.

- You'll have to ask City, said John's father Mike Guidetti last week regarding future."

swedishGuidettifan said:
Manchester City can either be willing to write a new contract and then loan him back, or a sale. But, as long Guidetti is damaged awaits the club - despite a keen interest in the Swedish striker.

If this is literal it means we'll only loan him if he signs a new contract which is great business to stop us having the "one year left" debacle next summer where clubs try and take advantage. I hope we don't sell him.

Is that what it meant in Swedish that we'll loan him if he signs a contract?

LoveCity said:
swedishGuidettifan said:
Manchester City can either be willing to write a new contract and then loan him back, or a sale. But, as long Guidetti is damaged awaits the club - despite a keen interest in the Swedish striker.

If this is literal it means we'll only loan him if he signs a new contract which is great business to stop us having the "one year left" debacle next summer where clubs try and take advantage. I hope we don't sell him.

Is that what it meant in Swedish that we'll loan him if he signs a contract?

Ye I guess so, before they have written about maybe giving him a better contract and go from around 700 000 euro/year to like the double.

Thanks. That sounds very promising and ideal, if we could tie him down for 5 years we'd be guaranteed a good fee even if we sold him after a loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.