Give Eastlands its Kippax

There are 9876 members on this site and only 698 have signed it.

COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET IT TO 1000

Great post. Signed.

I would love to see us make this ground really our own, We need to get it really jumping more so than ever to get the spirts up with the players and the manager. I will be right behind them against Hull on boxing day.

God knows, sent many pm's to mods but only had one back from de niro, the rest have ignored me.

Upto 759 now. Getting around 50 a day so be good to get 1000 before we play West Brom on Sunday.

Just to move this on, IP, I would suggest that the approach to the club is all important.

Contact the MEN and get them to run a story. And immediately try to schedule a meeting with someone from within the ADUG camp, if this is possible. I am not sure the likes of Peter Fletcher or even Garry cook would take this that seriously. But the new owners may want to do it for PR and to improve their relationships with the fans.

Have you any ideas?

The credibility of the person/people who front this up is important. You seem literate and intelligent, IP. Are you up for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.