Give Eastlands its Kippax

I think this response is a great reflection on the new regime. With this, and with other initiatives, they have shown that they are willing to listen and engage with the fans. Even if this does not get the green light it's still really positive that the Club are willing to discuss this idea at board level.

Well done to evryone who signed the petition.

Im a bit late in viewing this but i have signed the petition even if it is too late. I totally agree with the idea. I havn't read all of the pages so im sorry in advance if someone has mentioned this but Villa had the away end changed to the side stand, I think it has worked wonders for them.

Pezzer2 said:
Im a bit late in viewing this but i have signed the petition even if it is too late. I totally agree with the idea. I havn't read all of the pages so im sorry in advance if someone has mentioned this but Villa had the away end changed to the side stand, I think it has worked wonders for them.

Yeah someone mentioned that and it went in the letter to the club. It's worked for them, i spoke to a Villa fan and they said it has improved their atmosphere alot and look at them this season.

bump for those who have missed it seeing as i posted it early in the morning.

Hoorah!

well done ip, although i should get credit for posting it on: mancityfans,citymancs,bluevibe,felix gets the credit for the facebook one.

We are the Kippax

Time for a drink
3369.jpg

Immaculate Pasta said:
Pezzer2 said:

Yeah someone mentioned that and it went in the letter to the club. It's worked for them, i spoke to a Villa fan and they said it has improved their atmosphere alot and look at them this season.
Yeah. I'm sure it won't make much difference to the away fans' provisions to move them to 109/110/111. It would then be great if the singing blocks 110/111 and 116/117/118 were merged into one, plus room for more who wanted to sing, to create one singing section to make a larger noise than when separated by the aways. I know that's the general point of this campaign but it's really simple when you look at it that way.

scottyboi said:
soo easy to do at the end of the season or even whilst theres the international break it is untrue.
It would have to be done at the end of a season, people with season tickets in 109/110/111 would need to relocate to make way for the away fans.

ratherdeadthanred said:
Hoorah!

well done ip, although i should get credit for posting it on: mancityfans,citymancs,bluevibe,felix gets the credit for the facebook one.

We are the Kippax

Time for a drink
3369.jpg

I only set up an avenue for city fans to support it. The congratulations should go to all those who signed the so called "petition" to pledge their support to it!

At least we tried even if it cannot happen! Thats the one thing we can all say.

Halfpenny said:
scottyboi said:
soo easy to do at the end of the season or even whilst theres the international break it is untrue.
It would have to be done at the end of a season, people with season tickets in 109/110/111 would need to relocate to make way for the away fans.

why does it have to be 109, 110, 111? why can't we move them to the bell stand corner (120-122?) which seems to be emptier and less settled than 109-111? Easy access to away coaches doesn't seem like a bona fiddle reason to me because other grounds aren't obliged to provide this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.