Given or Hart?? - can we get a poll going? Poll added.

Hart OR Given

• joe hart

Votes: 153 64.3%
  • shay given

Votes: 85 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hart, great keeper and the future of MCFC. If we dont play him now he'll be off.

Cant beleive the poll and the amount that Hart has got it is close no doubt about it but I would favour Shay over Joe any day. Shay has consistantly preformed at a higher standard than Joe has for well over the last 10 years in top class football. Joe on the other hand has had 1 good season. I feel we should of maybe let him stay with Birmingham to see if he could keep up the consistance of last season into this season. No matter what happens we are at risk of loosing a class keeper. With Sunderland looking at Joe there was a chance to get Joe more first team football. All the talk from Joe is about wanting out if he is not number 1. Why dont you just keep training and if you are good enough you will get your chance sometime this season.

Hard choice but hart for me , i still hate the way shay comes out far to quickly and commits his self .

brianstrousers said:
borninm14 said:
if Given starts at Spurs we lose its as simple as that , he will not cope with the crosses to Crouch.
What if Crouch doesn't play?

If Crouch plays then the 2 fullbacks should be trying to cut out all of the crosses into the box in the first place. Close down the crosser from set pieces it will be much harder.

Play Hart. We can draw a white line next to the technical area, cement some boots to it and tell Shay to stand in them. He'll be happy.

Joe Hart by a mile. I used to be very pro Given and he is a fantastic at a few things, but he really lacks in certain area. Joe Hart has no weaknesses and is an overall better keeper. I find it hard to take those who want Given instead serious.

Soz Shay but Joe is the future! You are still the second best in the Prem by a long way, think we have the two best keepers in the world and it aint by fluke, please both stay with us while we conquer the world :-)

BlueSinclair said:
Joe Hart by a mile. I used to be very pro Given and he is a fantastic at a few things, but he really lacks in certain area. Joe Hart has no weaknesses and is an overall better keeper. I find it hard to take those who want Given instead serious.
Hart has one good season and all of a sudden he has no weaknesses.......and we should take that serious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.