Given or Hart

Given for me, miles better than Joe, Joe is class and is going to be a top class keeper, he just needs to command his area more, one for the future for sure, but given is awesome, best keeper in the country.

The gap isn't as big as I expected but Given is better. Joe will be as good though but he may have to move of course to get first team football....

Given at the moment but Hart in 3 or 4 years time.

I just hope Hart stays around long enough to get his first eam place back, I think he can learn alot from Shay.

Colins Bellend said:
Do people still think Given is better 30 goals against in 20 games
I've bumped this to see if theres any change in opinion

I dont think there is much in it, they are both good shot stoppers.

Given is probably a bit more vocal which is a plus but Hart used to get loads of stick for his punching of crosses but at least he came for crosses whearas Given is glued to his line!

I think if I had to choose I would put Hart in net as I think he is the only one who can improve, Given is as good now as he is ever going to be and I dont think he has a major edge over Hart in any way, shape or form.....certainly not a £6 million improvement anyway!

Given is better. I'm a big fan of Joe and I'd be mega pissed if we don't keep hold of him but Given is a better keeper at the mo

Given is a great goalkeeper who has played behind some shite defences.

An example of this is the Liverpool game when he was at the Barcodes, he conceded 5 goals but was still the unanimous man of the match, because Liverpool could have easily put another 10 past an average keeper.

Next season we will see his true worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.