given to fulham

I have to agree with soulboy. Let's say for instance, that Dzeko says i'll sign for city, but i must start. What's the difference with shay? He is contracted to the club, no matter what, he should be there to 'push' whoever has the gloves, not make it easier by crying off. Shall we introduce a system where if they don't play, they only get a quarter of the wages? Now that would merit a moan-a-thon!

I PM'd someone on here 2 weeks ago that i had a reason to believe that Shay will leave before the window shuts and that hasn't changed.

At least he's going about it the right way and doing it behind the scenes rather than whinging and selling himself through the media...................

glen quagmire said:
I have to agree with soulboy. Let's say for instance, that Dzeko says i'll sign for city, but i must start. What's the difference with shay? He is contracted to the club, no matter what, he should be there to 'push' whoever has the gloves, not make it easier by crying off. Shall we introduce a system where if they don't play, they only get a quarter of the wages? Now that would merit a moan-a-thon!

Or make them try harder to get in to the team.

Danamy said:
I PM'd someone on here 2 weeks ago that i had a reason to believe that Shay will leave before the window shuts and that hasn't changed.

At least he's going about it the right way and doing it behind the scenes rather than whinging and selling himself through the media...................

Any ideas on whether we'll be replacing him mate?

And if so, do we have anyone lined up? (Not asking for names, obviosuly - just think we need another keeper in if we're going to let him go)

Optimus Prime said:
Danamy said:

And if so, do we have anyone lined up? (Not asking for names, obviosuly - just think we need another keeper in if we're going to let him go)

I haven't heard any names tbh which is worrying as i'm not happy gambling with Taylor till Jan.

Danamy said:
Optimus Prime said:

I haven't heard any names tbh which is worrying as i'm not happy gambling with Taylor till Jan.

Me neither mate - I don't necessarily disagree with letting Given go in terms of doing right by the player (he needs to be playing week in week out at this stage in his career, and with his talent), but I don't want the Club to be in a position where we'd be stuck with Taylor if anything should happen to Joe. If we are going to let Given go, I really hope we have someone lined up to replace him. If not, this would be a very bad piece of business

I agree that to sell him would be bad business. Established, good Prem goalies are not exactly two a penny. Whilst I understand Shay's desire to want to play I also believe that a loan with a 24 hour recall clause would be the best option.

To sell him could really come back to hurt us.

the problem with shay leaving is we need a new number 2 gk that will be happy to sit on he bench

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
glen quagmire said:

Or make them try harder to get in to the team.
I'd feel sorry for Taylor though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.