Given up 100%?

We will be lucky to win any more away games the way we play away.

Win our 5 home games and avoid defeat at rags with a win at reading and that will do me as long as we win the cup.

The title was over when we drew against Liverpool.

I have given up however I think we will close the gap.
Utd due for a wobble, i think they will drop points at Sunderland as Red nose will make some changes
And we will beat them at Old Toilet.

Would just like to see them have to work for the title,could have been so different if we had hung on for 2-2 in the Derby at COMS

If Stoke beat them at Weekend it will leave them on 9 points with 6 games to go, last year it was 8 so it's a maybe. They have Chelsea and Arsenal to play as well with Villa thrown in too.

Everton sealed it for us though, even if we win all our games and they lose a few bringing the points margin to around 2 or 3, we will look back in the Everton game as a point where we blew it.

The league is over, but getting the points deficit to around 5-6 points is a possibility if we win all of our games! That won't be too bad an ending if it was to happen, 10+ points ahead is a joke really for a team defending a title.

But we are MCFC after all! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.