Giving them the satisfaction...

colourmeblue said:
Why cant people see theyre under as much pressure as us, if not more? Were better than any team in this league and we've proved it. Were top of the pile, the pressure is on the rest to catch us, no mean feat considering our results so far. I have an unflinching belief in this team and believe of late they have developed and unflinching belief in themselves. Our recent run of results will instil a sense of urgency along with a confidence thats going to be damned near impossible to break. Catch us if you can. Ask yourself this...if the scum can come through the recent games they have unscathed what makes you (or them) think that we cant?

Right with you on this, I have this inner calm that tells me this team is destined to lift the trophy this season, doesn't matter what results the rags get, we will match or better them. The media are all clamouring to say united will win the league now....let them I say, the pressure gets transferred onto them and we can quietly go about winning games.

If we beat them it gives us a 5 point advantage.

that means we can lose1 and draw 1 and provided we equalor do better than themin the remaining games we win, simple.

Now take the worst case scenario,that being that we lose to the Arse and draw with Newcastle, provided we beat them, its ours. Every point they drop will mean we have more licence, not that we'll need it, to drop points.

It's not goinbg to be easy but I think we'll do it, just!

We must realize that we will be the dominant force of English football for years to come. If we don't become Champions this year don't sweat it (i think we will by the way) we will overcome all in the future.

Everyone in the media make the point that yooonited are 2nd and havent played well yet , what they dont understand is the fact that yooonited ARE playing at their best , they are just a shite team , scraping results. They are not capable of playing any better , they were outplayed by Norwich and a depleted spuds team , rode their luck and got 6 pts , and now they are world beaters. By April 30th the title will be won and i just hope baconface brings the trophy with them on the monday night , so we can parade in front of their plastic asian,cockney,japanese,maltese,irish inbred supporters

Gary James said:
It's a fairly obvious point but... All City need to do is win every League game and no one can stop them being PL Champions by at least 5 points!

The Chelsea game is an issue - it is important this game is played as scheduled. If not I'm certain Sky will want this to be played as close to the Manc derby and/or the end of season as possible. That will add extra pressure that we really don't need.

Having said that... it'll be interesting to see how Utd cope if City are a maximum of a point behind them with a game in hand for most of the weeks to come.

That's what SKY want. They'd love nothing more than seeing us choke for their team to win the league and get Mancini out at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.