Glass tunnel to changing rooms

I think more than anyone I understand progress
But we've been told categorically that me and my eldest will have a priority but the other three can fuck off
I can afford level 2 if I wanted it but our children cant make that commitment
Come 2019 they can go and fuck themselves sideways and I'll stop my £5k per year investment

I'm not quite sure I understand squirty (apologies - has been a long day). Are you saying you have a block of 5 and they are only letting two of you move to 93:20 for two seasons?

I'm not quite sure I understand squirty (apologies - has been a long day). Are you saying you have a block of 5 and they are only letting two of you move to 93:20 for two seasons?
No mate
Me and my eldest have always sat together, with my dad before he died
My wife sits with the youngest in the next block.
We have been told we cant all move together when the window happens

Glass ceiling looking into the dressing room eh? May have to find a way to make it to a City women's match at the Etihad.

The Dallas Cowboys in the NFL have something similar, just no glass! Their players walk out in the middle of a bar/restaurant.

temp20100919_DAL_intros_Tony_Romo01.jpg

I guess the tunnel cam isn't enough? Whatever, it's not my money. Don't care how stupid/pointless of an idea it is as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.