Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Tourists want an experience above and beyond the game and they want access to the players. This gives them that and they will pay top dollar for it. Sad though.

It even merited an item on Radio 4's Today programme this morning. Dion Dublin was worried it might be a bit hot under the glass and things sometimes happened in the tunnel that shouldn't be seen in public, know what I mean. Keith Hackett said referees might regard it as a worrying development.

They're moving us in there as a sort of 'ooh we've fucked up so giving you an exclusive seat cheaply for two years'. Basically we have two years to find ourselves new seats, which means I'll no longer be anywhere near half my family. Fucking cunts trick.
Fucks sake, I'm not going to have to sit with you two am I, there goes the neighbourhood

It even merited an item on Radio 4's Today programme this morning. Dion Dublin was worried it might be a bit hot under the glass and things sometimes happened in the tunnel that shouldn't be seen in public, know what I mean. Keith Hackett said referees might regard it as a worrying development.

Why, what the fuck do they have to hide?

All it's doing is exposing another 10 yards - it's no big deal, but if people like the idea of seeing 'inside' the tunnel, as though it's privileged access etc or allows them to feel close to the players, I've no problem with it.

If stuff is happening inside the tunnel that other teams or refs feel shouldn't be exposed, then they can walk a further 10 yards down the corridor before doing their 'secretive' thing. It MIGHT give them another 10 yards to calm down too!

One side of those went last year for the big nissan advert, assume the other side will go as part of this turd idea.

No offence here but wasn't the plaques only on one side and not affected by the Nissan thing and from what I know the plaques was only for a certain period (10 years if I remember rightly )
Like I said no offence but just trying to soften the blow for when the plaques are removed ..

From the info i got that part of the tunnel won't be glass walled as the changing rooms are moving up a level and the space being turned into warm up/down rooms so no need to move the plaques unless the info I got wrong and that is where the new corporate is going, but not a great area for it Imo

No offence here but wasn't the plaques only on one side and not affected by the Nissan thing and from what I know the plaques was only for a certain period (10 years if I remember rightly )
Like I said no offence but just trying to soften the blow for when the plaques are removed ..

From the info i got that part of the tunnel won't be glass walled as the changing rooms are moving up a level and the space being turned into warm up/down rooms so no need to move the plaques unless the info I got wrong and that is where the new corporate is going, but not a great area for it Imo

Plaques were on both sides, I know as I got my mum and dad one on the side not pulled down for the Nissan advert - they were only guaranteed for 10 years though, yeah, and to be fair it has been more than that now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.