Glass tunnel to changing rooms

The Dallas Cowboys in the NFL have something similar, just no glass! Their players walk out in the middle of a bar/restaurant.

temp20100919_DAL_intros_Tony_Romo01.jpg

I've read the players HATE this. Don't blame them. Imagine being a professional footballer (either type) and trying to get in the zone/mentally prepare for a huge match and there's 650 screaming assholes 5 feet next to you. I could also see some nutcase drunk fan hoping that little fence and tackling Tony Romo. As a Redskins fan, I'd personally love to that!

I've read the players HATE this. Don't blame them. Imagine being a professional footballer (either type) and trying to get in the zone/mentally prepare for a huge match and there's 650 screaming assholes 5 feet next to you. I could also see some nutcase drunk fan hoping that little fence and tackling Tony Romo. As a Redskins fan, I'd personally love to that!
At the end of the day, it's entertainment though. That drunkard pays your salary. (I agree with you)

No mate
Me and my eldest have always sat together, with my dad before he died
My wife sits with the youngest in the next block.
We have been told we cant all move together when the window happens

Ahh Right I get you, so you and your son are affected by the move but your wife and youngest aren't and they won't let you all move together. If/when north stand opens surely you should be able to get 5 together. Whatever happens hope you get it sorted fella

The Dallas Cowboys in the NFL have something similar, just no glass! Their players walk out in the middle of a bar/restaurant.

temp20100919_DAL_intros_Tony_Romo01.jpg

That actually looks quite cool. Will it work in the prem though?? If you can buy it match per match no doubt you'll get away fans in there

Ahh Right I get you, so you and your son are affected by the move but your wife and youngest aren't and they won't let you all move together. If/when north stand opens surely you should be able to get 5 together. Whatever happens hope you get it sorted fella
It's me and my daughter, and my dad used to be with us
My wife sits with my other daughter and son

If it means removing my Dads plaque on the players tunnel wall I'll be coming over to torch the fucking place.
One side of those went last year for the big nissan advert, assume the other side will go as part of this turd idea.

They're moving us in there as a sort of 'ooh we've fucked up so giving you an exclusive seat cheaply for two years'. Basically we have two years to find ourselves new seats, which means I'll no longer be anywhere near half my family. Fucking cunts trick.

Is it only one cnut who's pulled this trick on yer SF? Or is there a bunch of 'em. Only one, then you should be saying 'fucking ****'s trick'! More than one, then it's 'fucking cunts' trick'!

As a season ticket holder over the road for MCWFC I think we should have all-glass changing rooms which are viewable from all seats anywhere in the stadium - and at no extra cost! Just wonder if the crowd would peak half an hour before kickoff and then make a bee-line for the car park ten minutes into the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.