Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Spurs are going to have a glass tunnel too but not to the changing room. It's just so the toffs eating their Stilton can gawp at the players as if they're animals in the zoo behind some glass, but then again in these days it's the closest a "fan" gets to a player. Hate the idea personally

Last edited:
Spurs are going to have a glass tunnel too but not to the changing room. It's just so the toffs eating their Stilton can gawp at the players as if they're animals in the zoo behind some glass, but then again in these days it's the closest a "fan" gets to a player these days. Hate the idea personally

Yep, a shocking idea.

Just got the letter! What a joke. Roughly 1000 affected at least? Anyone had contact with the club yet?
A mate has rang supporter services about it this morning, the girl there laughed at him and said "he had brightened up her day" he is fuming to say the least!

Still travelling home from Bournemouth
When I get home, if there's a letter telling me I'll be moving next Tuesday then the letter and my seasoncard will be shoved up the signatory's rectum, sideways

Me and my family just been hit with this too. Now people who know me on here will testify that I've been very supportive of the various city projects that 'modernise' the club let's say. I accept it's inevitable that the club are trying to maximise their profits from exec seats but frankly this really isn't fair. Giving a seasons notice is one thing, giving 5 days is something entirely different. And just sending a fucking letter. Our family have 6 seats together, have done so since the back end of the Maine Rd days. Our chances of having 6 seats together anywhere I'm sure are slim to none, so City, thanks very much.

my worry is we are gonna end up with wembley style area in the ground. thats half empty most weeks. plenty of posters wanted us to increase corporate though. i think city are making a mistake.

Still travelling home from Bournemouth
When I get home, if there's a letter telling me I'll be moving next Tuesday then the letter and my seasoncard will be shoved up the signatory's rectum, sideways

Your welcome up in 212. In all seriousness - bit naughty to turf people out mid season. What is so important it cant wait until the end ? are we going to have no one sat behind the dugouts until the end of the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.