Glasto 2014

BlueBearBoots said:
Yuuuuk why would anyone want to go there? The toilet situation is enough to keep me away and no it's not an age thing would never have gone in my 20's either like creature comforts too much!

Quite like dolly but is she about 70 now??

Get a Shewee and your sorted.

Jim's second post today about tree huggers and lentil munchers. I find it hard to believe your worst encounter with another human being was with someone who ate lentils and hugged trees.

johnny on the spot said:
Jim's second post today about tree huggers and lentil munchers. I find it hard to believe your worst encounter with another human being was with someone who ate lentils and hugged trees.
You haven't lived sunshine. Those lentil munchers are a real blast. But regarding the tree huggers; let's not go there! And you can't trust anyone who wears sandals!

Gotta be Foo Fighters, surely.

Best news about Glasto' this year is that Wilco won't be playing. After being told he would die by Oct' 13, he refused treatment as his cancer was too far gone, and he didn't want to live his days with the illness that treatment brings. Now after further investigation it seems his cancer isn't as bad as first thought and he's going to have treatment. They've got him on milk and alcohol.

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Im going...cant wait...dying to know who the Saturday headliner is....was hoping for Prince, but doubt it after reading this...

Michael Eavis revealed that it will be "one of the biggest-selling bands in the world at the moment" and reflected daughter Emily Eavis' comments in confirming that the mystery act will be making its first appearance at Worthy Farm.

Eavis said: "We are expecting to announce the full line-up at the beginning of May and everything is now in place. We are more than happy with the calibre of the acts and the headliner on Saturday will be one of the biggest-selling bands in the world at the moment."

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/76988#dJXuZkP08Jhq3pbG.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/76988#dJXuZkP08Jhq3pbG.99</a>
think it'll be metallica or foo fighters.

as for the previous post about shangri la..yes my friend!! quality festival im gonna miss it this year, first time im not going in a while :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.