Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Don’t people suggest the Guardian isn’t a good source?

It’s still England, just ask @Tugay One Cup, he’s a recent convert.

I'd suggest the reporter stood by the stage had a better ear than you and Tugay...

I was it 600 miles away in my living room and heard it.

They can do some tremendous things with hearing aids these days, I hear? No pun intended.

Just to rest my case again, it's an in-house City joke invented by his mate Vinny - Liverpool are known as the Champions of November and April.

I'm right, you're wrong, accept it and ear on the side of caution next time ;)

Aaah the Guardian. The bastion of the free press.

Apparently, according to them, he goaded Liverpool fans by having a massive City flag on display. And then dedicated a song to Liverpool.

He said England, the flag is usually there on his sets...

2 for 2.

Sounds like the it's quiet thread...

He dedicated Don't Look Back in Anger...don't think too hard now...

*Edits - stop crying your heart out.

Last edited:
I'd suggest the reporter stood by the stage had a better ear than you and Tugay...

I was it 600 miles away in my living room and heard it.

They can do some tremendous things with hearing aids these days, I hear? No pun intended.

Just to rest my case again, it's an in-house City joke invented by his mate Vinny - Liverpool are known as the Champions of November and April.

I'm right, you're wrong, accept it and ear on the side of caution next time ;)
But you aren’t. The subtitles confirm it.

It’s ok to think about the scousers all the time, but this was about England, as he’s used before at his concerts.

But you aren’t. The subtitles confirm it.

It’s ok to think about the scousers all the time, but this was about England, as he’s used before at his concerts.

Haha, keep digging ;)

The subtitles, you say?

I wasn't even there, but always good to know somebody whose job it was to review his set, was stood less than fifty yards away.

Invented by his mate Vinny.

Noel is telling Liverpool fans not to be bitter.

Last edited:
Oh yeah...Liverpool...
d2294137521d699b7bb93ee6f37e14c2.jpg

Haha, keep digging ;)

The subtitles, you say?

I wasn't even there, but always good to know somebody whose job it was to review his set, was stood less than fifty yards away.

Don't Look Back in Anger, the clue is in the title, as is the fact the City dressing room calls Liverpool the Champions of November.

Invented by his mate Vinny.

Noel is telling Liverpool fans not to be bitter.
It was before Stop Crying Your Heart Out…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.