Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Best for me were Elbow, Little Simz, Bicep, and Jack White.

Wolf Alice, Kendrick Lemar, Pet Shop Boys, Wet Leg and Fontaines were decent enough.

Worst by a mile were Primal Scream.

Going to catch up with Avalanches, Courtney Barnett, Noel Gallagher, Jarvis and supergrass later.

There's something for everyone at that festival. Never been but I imagine if you had a shit time it'd be your own fault.

Last edited:
Outstanding: Elbow, Roisin Murphy, Khruangbin

Also unmissable: supergrass, self esteem, little simz, PSB, St Vincent, Confindence Man,

Worth a watch: Blossoms, Wet Leg, First Aid Kit, foals, fontaines dc, sleaford mods

Dissapointing: St Eteinne

Suprise bonus likes first time hearing: Gabriels, Olivia Rodrigo,

Really pisses me off, those having a go at Paul McCartney…admittedly I love The Beatles and was a McCartney more than a Lennon fan, but no-one can deny he has been a genius over his musical life. At the end of the day, he was only playing this year, as he was due to do it a few years ago before COVID hit…give the guy a break…he could have used any manner of gadgets to make him sound better, but stayed true to his faith by playing live. He’s also 80 ffs and as you get older the voice goes…mine, at 68, is dogshit compared to what it was when I was 50 even…you don’t forget the songs though and that’s what people went for…my dad died just after his 80th after he was struck down with dementia a few years before, so he has done fantastically well to still look as good as he does…

Totally agree, just think how much service and what he has done for Pop Music over the decades - yet you get people slating him ? Just no need

Outstanding: Elbow, Roisin Murphy, Khruangbin

Also unmissable: supergrass, self esteem, little simz, PSB, St Vincent, Confindence Man,

Worth a watch: Blossoms, Wet Leg, First Aid Kit, foals, fontaines dc, sleaford mods

Dissapointing: St Eteinne

Suprise bonus likes first time hearing: Gabriels, Olivia Rodrigo,
Bugger, missed first aid kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.