Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Never listen any of eylish songs is this what the “young” kids like now? Looking forward to that 80 year old

Yeah but not all people know of them of even listened to LZ some are like myself even though I have heard of them or heard at some point, I find zeplin a load of shite and have never listened to them after the first time.

I wasn't going to watch plant but was told it was good and so switched over streams, he was very good as was Krauss.
Not heard of Led Zep?.....one of the top 5 biggest selling bands of all time....I give up.
You may find them "a load of shite", but to come out with twaddle like "not all people people know of them" beggars belief. Who next? Beatles? Stones? Or are these people just moving away from the Baby Shark song?

Yeah it shows our age more of a jam omd elo phil Colins Maximo park ocean colour scene and the new stuf I love is The Lathums at moment
Not even sure it’s that. Watched Sam Fender just before her and he was really good, had the crowd absolutely bouncing. Billie Eilish I just don’t get one bit. Awful stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.