Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Not heard of Led Zep?.....one of the top 5 biggest selling bands of all time....I give up.
You may find them "a load of shite", but to come out with twaddle like "not all people people know of them" beggars belief. Who next? Beatles? Stones? Or are these people just moving away from the Baby Shark song?
In your opinion, I trust if a fellow poster says he has never heard of them he hasn't, the beatles and stones is different, but zeplin, I work with people younger than me by 20 years would know stairway to heaven as a song but not it was by them and not know who they are, not their era not their music.

I don't presume or expect they need to either

Anyway this is a glasto thread not a zeplon one we have had all that bollocks in the band vote threads, thank fuck rush din't do glatonbury, then this place would get derailed with 70s rock waffle

Last edited:
There’s probably something for everyone there (even if it’s not shown on tv).

That’s the beauty if it.

Kind of jealous I’m not there.

And I’ve got covid.
Again.

Watched Blossoms, Confidence Man, Idles, Robert Plant, Sam fender, Robert Plant, khruangbhin and now little Simz and I've enjoyed it all if I'm honest
Wet leg, bit of confidence man and griff, full sleafords, plant/krauss, supergrass, st etienne, sets then half of dry cleanings set and sigrid, full St vincent, krueangbin and now got foals on

First days been really good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.