Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

The way she specking to the Audience is pretty embarrassing or maybe that’s the thing now and I’m well out of touch Which I am
To be fair. most 20 year olds would have the confidence and wherewithal to headline a festival.

There’s a reason she’s the youngest ever to do it. It’s hard work.

Lost my mum recently, sad news
Really sorry to hear that mate.
Must be devastating.

My mum has had to go in a home as her dementia has accelerated.
Resigned to that fact she’s not really there any more but try & have laughs otherwise we’d be in tears.

Really sorry to hear that mate.
Must be devastating.

My mum has had to go in a home as her dementia has accelerated.
Resigned to that fact she’s not really there any more but try & have laughs otherwise we’d be in tears.
Our biggest regret was letting them admit her to Tameside hospital, she went in because of water retention in her legs, whilst in there she developed pneumonia and then Covid apparently, and that's what's on her death certificate

I’m a ‘she‘ actually and thanks for the agreement. Although I’m working, I will pick up on the Glastonbury acts over the next couple of days from the list of who’s appearing, I like the Pet Shop Boys and Diana Ross and one or two others.
Apologise for the presumption

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.