Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Well Greta certainly made an impact on those at Glastonbury.

View attachment 48128
I'm not saying that the fields were left sparkling clean, because 200,000 people living in tents for 5 days does create a lot of rubbish, but a bit sad of you to use a pic from 2014 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...litter-team-magnetic-tractors-sweep-site.html.

I suspect that you couldn't find one from this year, as the place is 100 times better than it was 6 years ago. But that wouldn's suit your narrative would it - pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Just back. Absolutely fucked.

But what a festival that is. Absolutely mental. Highlights Foals, Noel, Bicep, supergrass

Sort of wished I’d gone to see Kendrick or PSB last night instead after seeing them on iPlayer
Who did you see instead of Kendrick/PSB?

You mean someone having just as bad hearing as you ;)

I'll go with the Guardian journalist's job it was to cover the set, not the typist sat in a remote studio.

Imagine being 600 miles away and two totally unconnected people clearly hearing Liverpool

Anyway, I'll get someone to ask him tonight.
Was unconvinced it was Liverpool on Saturday, despite rewinding it about 20 times.
Just listened in iPlayer through headphones and he says
"I'd like to dedicate this next song to all England supporters. This is in advance of you winning fuck all in November"

Which is a pity, as it makes less sense and doesn't annoy the scousers as much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.