Glastonbury 2024

It’s one of the great mysteries of life. I don’t like Coldplay (can appreciate their live shows tho tbf) yet they are clearly massive. None of my mates like them and not sure anyone I work with is a fan. File with Gavin and Stacey, Miranda and Mrs browns boys.

I just think there’s a massive middle England out there I don’t appreciate that swallow it all up
I've said the same about Ed sheeran. He's a bad busker to me . But millions like him , so I must be wrong. I've heard better karaoke in shit boozers.

It’s one of the great mysteries of life. I don’t like Coldplay (can appreciate their live shows tho tbf) yet they are clearly massive. None of my mates like them and not sure anyone I work with is a fan. File with Gavin and Stacey, Miranda and Mrs browns boys.

I just think there’s a massive middle England out there I don’t appreciate that swallow it all up
How dare you put Gavin and Stacey with those talentless fuckers from Mrs Browns Boys and Miranda? Chalk and cheese.

Ah yes the old loads of people like it guff. Mr Blobby got to number 1 so maybe he could do the Sunday slot with guest stars The Firm performing Star Trekkin

Yeah Mr Blobby getting to number one as a laugh number 1 is the same as any multi million selling act performing at Glastonbury.

I mean look at how the crowd now has just the sane excitement as shudda up your face.

Any band which needs flashing wristbands to give a "great" show is dull

The Scientist is a great song and the other year when they played "Boys That Sing" as a tribute to Viola Beach was a great gesture.

Chris Martin, however, is worse than Bono - he's so far up his own arse, that he stinks.

Each to their own, but I couldn't listen to them for a full set.

I think their popularity is purely because there were no great bands around, people were looking for someone/something, so they clutched onto Coldplay.........if Coldplay had been around during Britpop or Madchester, they would be insignificant as there were so many other good/great bands around during those movements

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.