Glastonbury 2024

Opinions like arseholes innit. I stand by what I said
I agree but the quality and emotion/comedy that is in G&S is far superior to the other two who in imho are absolute garbage, one middle class shit and the other just regurgitated crap, take your pick.

I really like Dua Lipa. Writes own poppy material, dances, is relatable. I thought the sound was a bit off though, same with Paul Heaton.

BTW I am an FOC who remembers The Housemartins.

I had the abject misfortune to be in my back garden Thursday, when the neighbour had landscape gardners in with the usual radio blaring. Jeez it was on Kiss, it was rap crap with lyrics like a bloke telling a girl to get in a car so thru could go home to sh*g. Nowt wrong with that, just the bloody racket and such aggressive tone these ' tunes' are blared out in. No wonder all the yoof today think they are from the Harlem Hood when this is what they listen to. Really really annoys me!!

Give me Paul H and Dua any day...
Got bored with Coldplay so turned them off and just watched Dua Lipa with the missus and daughter. Really good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.