Glastonbury 2024

Yeah Mr Blobby getting to number one as a laugh number 1 is the same as any multi million selling act performing at Glastonbury.

I mean look at how the crowd now has just the sane excitement as shudda up your face.
If Mr Blobby came on now the crowd would go nuts. The Orbital crowd were jizzing their pants at a Spice Girls song

It’s one of the great mysteries of life. I don’t like Coldplay (can appreciate their live shows tho tbf) yet they are clearly massive. None of my mates like them and not sure anyone I work with is a fan. File with Gavin and Stacey, Miranda and Mrs browns boys.

I just think there’s a massive middle England out there I don’t appreciate that swallow it all up
They're a bit of harmless marmite.

I watched and downloaded off YouTube Elton's set from last year.

It's quite a nice listen when the sunshines with a drink or two with pods on.
I'm no Elton John fan, but his set last year was immense - one of the best things I've ever seen at Glastonbury and the next day everyone was saying just how great he was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.