Glastonbury 2024

I thought her distorted vocals were part of the first song.

Obviously not.

Standing in the crowd, it’s clear there’s something wrong with SZA’s microphone.

Her vocals are muffled and distorted - which is an issue for an artist who’s appeal is all about the precision of her lyrics and her jazzy vocal runs.

It’s not clear why they’re persisting. It shouldn’t be hard to switch over to another mic.

Strangely, SZA’s vocals appeared to clear up as soon as she stepped onto the catwalk at the front of the stage for F2F (great song, by the way).

Was it just interference on her radio pack, stopping a clear signal getting to the mixing desk?

Someone get her a couple of AA batteries.

Obviously not.

Standing in the crowd, it’s clear there’s something wrong with SZA’s microphone.

Her vocals are muffled and distorted - which is an issue for an artist who’s appeal is all about the precision of her lyrics and her jazzy vocal runs.

It’s not clear why they’re persisting. It shouldn’t be hard to switch over to another mic.

Strangely, SZA’s vocals appeared to clear up as soon as she stepped onto the catwalk at the front of the stage for F2F (great song, by the way).

Was it just interference on her radio pack, stopping a clear signal getting to the mixing desk?

I watched Fontaines DC earlier and it was a song I'd not heard before. You could barely hear the singer, which is annoying because their lyrics are the best part of their music.

Obviously not.

Not the only one to have had sound issues this weekend.

SZA is one of the biggest artists in the world. Her album in 2022 was huge and really well reviewed. The fact that you've never heard of her says more about your music knowledge than Glastonbury. I'm not watching it. Maybe she's done a shit job. But purely on profile, she's exactly the sort of artist that would be given that slot.
I refuse to accept you even believe what you are saying yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.