Glastonbury 2024

Glastonbury has become my favourite festival these last few years.

I’ve never been and have no interest whatsoever in any of the bands.

But the increasing number of people its very existence seems to annoy year on year, makes it my number one

But the increasing number of people its very existence seems to annoy year on year, makes it my number one
Just another example of the increased levels of division and piss-boiling which we see.

I know it's bizarre, people saying 'oh you won't catch me there, living in a tent and paying for it' fine well don't then, no one's forcing you to but why do they feel the need to comment about it and woman and moan about the people that do go and enjoy it.
I don't like fishing but I wouldn't go on a fishing thread and tell everyone who enjoys doing it how shit I think it is and they're wasters (not that I think that, by the way)

Just watching James set again. What a band.
It was special. Not going to lie, I got a little emotional during their set. I have had a bit of personal turmoil over the last few weeks and deep down I knew that I will probably never go back to the festival. Its a good job I had shades on, so my mates could not see my eyes :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.