Glastonbury 2024

wank decision making by bbc - in the year Putin invade Ukraine, DakhaBrakha set not featured on iPlayer when you may have thought it would be featured for so many reasons - piss-poor response from beeb comms people too
Looks like they didn’t cover any of the early bands. They also have no footage of the Zutons and no coverage for The K’s who in my opinion will be very big in the next 2 years or The Lottery winners who already are!

Thought PJ Harvey knocked it out of the park,why has she never been given a headline slot is beyond me,LCD Sound System were fucking 1st class as well,the rest of it was all a bit meh for me

Hope all ok buddy. Music is a tonic always.
I'm sound mate. Been going to Glasto for years. I live around the corner from the festival these days and 12 of my mates came down from Newton Heath. Been diagnosed with diabetes to go along with my Crohns. So realistically, it was probably the last mad one I will ever have with my mates. I will have to be a lot more sensible from now on.
Thats why I got a little emotional on the Sunday during James.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.