Glory hunters...

Josh Blue

With people worried about the club picking up a load of band wagon jumping glory hunters I was wondering does anyone know any GROWN men change the club they support? How can this happen, surely glory hunters are all young impressional kids?

Has a man ever supported say.. Charlton and when they got relegated thought fuck it, i'll be a Man Utd fan?

Nothing like that but a have a lot of american friends and when they see me screaming and shit at the stream when im there it caught their attention.

Some of these lads were hardcore "Baseball is the only sport USA USA" types also.
The younger ones love the lack of stopping play every 2 seconds and a 60min match somehow taking 3 sodding hours.

They gave it a watch and i ended up buying about 500 quids worth of new city tops for my new City supporting american mates.

Austin is Blue (specifically Rollingwood), and so is parts of Milwaukee :D

Josh Blue said:
With people worried about the club picking up a load of band wagon jumping glory hunters I was wondering does anyone know any GROWN men change the club they support? How can this happen, surely glory hunters are all young impressional kids?

Has a man ever supported say.. Charlton and when they got relegated thought fuck it, i'll be a Man Utd fan?
I know a former blue (who was home and away for years) who is now home and occasionally away at Wet Spam, but you could hardly accuse him of "glory hunting".

TCIB said:
Nothing like that but a have a lot of american friends and when they see me screaming and shit at the stream when im there it caught their attention.

Some of these lads were hardcore "Baseball is the only sport USA USA" types also.
The younger ones love the lack of stopping play every 2 seconds and a 60min match somehow taking 3 sodding hours.

They gave it a watch and i ended up buying about 500 quids worth of new city tops for my new City supporting american mates.

Austin is Blue (specifically Rollingwood), and so is parts of Milwaukee :D

Really? I am suprised most septics understand whats going on over here. I'll have to take a visit to Austin when I go travelling! I did meet some Florida blues at COMS in the pearce era, my Dad was chuffed our fanbase was growing back then.

How long have your mates been City fans?

Josh Blue said:
Really? I am suprised most septics understand whats going on over here. I'll have to take a visit to Austin when I go travelling! I did meet some Florida blues at COMS in the pearce era, my Dad was chuffed our fanbase was growing back then.

How long have your mates been City fans?
I know an Austin based blue who was at wembley ! The 1999 version.

I'm 41 in a couple of weeks, Ive been goin City since my Dad took me when I was a 4 year old, I hold my hands up, Im glory hunting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.